Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cream cheese chicken enchilada. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Your family will love this dish of creamy chicken breast meat and green chili enchiladas baked with cheese. All Reviews for Jalapeno Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas. These Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas are a family favorite - filled with a creamy chicken and corn filling, and topped with salsa and cheese.
cream cheese chicken enchilada is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. cream cheese chicken enchilada is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cream cheese chicken enchilada using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make cream cheese chicken enchilada:
- Take 2 can enchilada sauce
- Get 2 lb boneless chicken breast
- Prepare 8 oz cream cheese
- Make ready 1/2 cup sour cream
- Make ready 1 packages cheddar cheese
- Get 1 packages monterey jack cheese
- Get 1 packages corn tortillas
Cheese - who doesn't love it and how delicious it really becomes when it's all melted and gooey? You will find yummy, golden Mexican cheese both on top and mixed inside these enchiladas, and rich cream. Pour enchilada sauce over the rolled tortillas. These cream cheese chicken enchiladas come from my friend Deborah at Taste and Tell.
Steps to make cream cheese chicken enchilada:
- preheat oven to 350°F
- In a 9X13 pan add 1 can enchillada sauce and set aside.
- In a skillet cook chicken until well done let cool.
- Shred chicken and add cream cheese, sour cream, half cheddar cheese and half Monterey jack to skillet. Cook until all is melted well.
- put heaping spoonful of meat mixture in one shell roll up and put in 9X13 pan continue until pan is full.
- Pour other can of enchilada sauce over all enchiladas and remaining cheese.
- Put foil over and bake for 35 minutes. Take off foul and let bake about 15 minutes more.
- Take out and enjoy.
She makes some delicious food and these enchiladas don't disappoint! I hope you'll give these a try and let me know what you think! You should try my chicken enchilada casserole too! Creamy Chicken Enchiladas have creamy shredded chicken filling is combined with cheese and a sour cream green chile sauce. Everything is rolled up into corn tortillas, topped with more cheese and baked until bubbly!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cream cheese chicken enchilada recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!