Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken enchilada bake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken enchilada bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken enchilada bake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I Enchiladas can be filled with anything you can think of! In this Chicken Enchiladas recipe, I used. This Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe is everything you love about chicken So today, I thought I would bump this chicken enchilada bake back to the top of the blog and give it a quick refresh with.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken enchilada bake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken enchilada bake:
- Get 5 cooked chicken breasts…shredded
- Prepare 1 can black beans OR pinto beans drained
- Take 1 can corn drained
- Prepare 1 small can of chopped green chiles
- Take 1 paket of taco seasoning
- Take 1 can enchilada sauce. You can use mild or hot whatever you prefer
- Make ready 1 tube of refrigerated biscuits (7.5 oz) cut into smaller peices
- Prepare 1 cheese. I like a lot of cheese and used almost a full bag.
- Take 1 tomato to garnish
- Take 1 bunch of cilantro
Enjoy all the flavor of chicken enchilada bake without the carbs. Homemade Chicken Enchilada Tamale Bake made with from scratch spicy cornbread, spicy pepper saute, chicken and cheese topped with homemade enchilada sauce. Using a large shallow bowl, dip each tortilla in enchilada sauce to lightly. A cheesy chicken mixture is rolled up in whole wheat tortillas and topped with still more cheese in this easy-to-make baked enchilada dish.
Instructions to make Chicken enchilada bake:
- In a skillet warm up enchilada sauce, chicken, corn, black beans and taco seasoning until all mixed together. About 5 mins should be good
- Remove skilet from heat. Cut up the raw biscuit dough into pieces and mix in with the chicken mixture.
- Put everuthing into a non stick sprayed baking dish….I used a 9x13. Then top with some chopped cilantro (if desired) and plenty of cheese.
- Cook at 350 for 25-30 mins until cheese is melty and gooey.
- Top with chopped tomatoes and cilantro. Maybe some sour cream!
A simple but delicious dinner is exactly what we want come dinner time and this Chicken Enchilada Pasta Bake fits the bill perfectly. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, and return to For a spicier version, use medium or hot red enchilada sauce. Traditional enchiladas get a better-for-you upgrade in this no-roll, cheesy quinoa bake. Chicken Enchilada Bake recipe: This no-chop chicken enchilada rice bake is full of tender chicken, sweet corn, rice, black beans, and cheese baked in a zesty enchilada sauce. Cooked Chicken Options for Chicken Enchiladas.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken enchilada bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!