Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy homemade nando’s fried chicken thighs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy homemade Nando’s fried chicken thighs is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy homemade Nando’s fried chicken thighs is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Home » Recipes » Chicken » Peri Peri Chicken (Homemade Nando's Recipe). This easy Peri Peri Chicken has all the flavour you know and love from Nando's but much cheaper. We used chicken thighs (skin on and bone in) in this recipe, as they are nice and juicy.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy homemade nando’s fried chicken thighs using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy homemade Nando’s fried chicken thighs:
- Take 2 chicken thighs
- Make ready Marinade
- Take 4 tsp peri-peri medium hot sauce
- Take 3 tsp mayonnaise
- Make ready 3 tsp garlic sauce
- Get 5 cloves chopped garlic
- Make ready 1 chopped red onion
- Get 1 chopped redchilli
- Take 1 chopped green chilli
- Get 4 bunches coriander leaf
- Get 2 tsp salt
- Make ready 2 tsp paprika
- Prepare 2 tsp oregano
- Take 2 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 2 tsp lemon juice
Serve with my coconut lime rice and corn on the cob for a feast that I've been wanting to do my own version of Nando's Peri Peri Chicken for a while now, but I've only just got round to it…and boy am I glad I did! These floured skinless chicken thighs fried in corn oil are an easy and tasty variation on Southern fried chicken with fewer calories. Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towels. Add to the flour mixture in the plastic bag; shake until thoroughly coated.
Instructions to make Easy homemade Nando’s fried chicken thighs:
- Prepare the main ingredients of the marinade.
- Chopped the garlic, red onions and chillis. Then mix them in mortar and crush the spices.
- Dry the coriander leafs with kitchen tissues before adding into the spices mix.
- Mix the crushed spices with garlic sauce, lemon juice, peri-peri medium hot sauce and mayonnaise.
- Add some salt, paprika, black pepper and oregano into the marinade mix.
- Dry the chicken thighs with kitchen tissue. Slightly cut the surface to make the meat taste stronger. Baste the chicken thighs at marinade mix in the bowl. Then put it in the fridge for a night to make sure the taste is strong enough.
- Pan-fry the marinate chicken thigh with medium heat. 15mins for each side.
- Enjoy the homemade Nando’s with adding peri-peri sauce and lemons juice as much as you like! XO
Your love for Nando's is probably already super strong, but push the boundaries of your affection with these super tasty hacks. This EASY Homemade Nando's Peri Peri sauce recipe will add some African Birdseye Chilli and Portuguese flavour to your food! NO COOKING required and a helpful video tutorial provided so you can start making your better than take out Nando's recipes at home! An incredibly flavorful Easy Homemade Chicken Ramen with authentic flavors. How to make CLASSIC but easy Homemade Chicken Ramen (Or Chicken Shoyu Ramen).
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy homemade nando’s fried chicken thighs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!