Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cheesy broccoli chicken soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This is a thick and creamy cheddar cheese soup with chunks of chicken meat and broccoli florets. I was in the mood for something chickeny, broccolliy, cheesy, and spicy as well - so I made a few changes. First, I sauteed a whole large yellow onion with three cloves of garlic - then added the roux.
Cheesy broccoli chicken soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Cheesy broccoli chicken soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy broccoli chicken soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy broccoli chicken soup:
- Make ready soup
- Take 1/2 cup butter
- Prepare 4 cup milk
- Prepare 4 cup water
- Take 8 cup broccoli
- Get 1/2 tbsp salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp pepper
- Get 32 oz velveta cheese
- Get 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- Prepare chicken
- Make ready 2 each chicken breast
- Make ready 3 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1 dash pepper
- Get 1 dash salt
How to make chicken and broccoli soup? Make the base: Start by sautéing onion, celery, carrot and chopped broccoli stalks until soft and fragrant then add garlic and seasoning. Add chicken stock, milk and cornstarch mix (optional to thicken) and bring to a simmer. Who wouldn't love a creamy sauce with a blend of cheddar cheeses and broccoli?
Instructions to make Cheesy broccoli chicken soup:
- Combine milk, water, broccoli, salt, pepper, and garlic in stock pot at medium heat.
- cut butter stick into slices and add to soup.
- cut the entire block of cheese into slices or cubes to reduce the melt time and avoid clumps.
- Cook for 30 minutes stirring often to avoid burning anything on the bottom of the pot.
- take chicken and slice into fillets so that it cooks evenly. pan sear in olive oil while putting salt and pepper on each side
- once chicken is cooked, remove and cut into cubes.
- add chicken as desired to pot, or as garnish to individual bowls depending on the person eating, garnish with shredded cheese if desired.
- Enjoy :]
Just add chicken and frozen vegetables with Campbell's® Oven Sauces Cheesy Broccoli Chicken and bake. Home › Food › Recipes › Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole Recipe. We've replaced the traditional canned condensed soup with a simple homemade cream sauce for a healthier take, and there's no need to pre-cook the rice, broccoli, or chicken - simply dump it all into a casserole dish. Turn off heat, add thyme, chicken, mayonnaise and milk, stirring to combine. Once rice mixture is ready, remove from.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cheesy broccoli chicken soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!