Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, instant pot chicken taco bake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Place chicken, seasonings, and buffalo sauce in the Instant Pot. Transfer shredded chicken and sauce to a baking sheet. Assemble tacos: buffalo chicken, mashed avocado, shredded cabbage, lime squeeze, cheese of choice, and ranch all in a.
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook instant pot chicken taco bake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake:
- Get 3 frozen chicken thighs
- Prepare 1 can diced tomatoes drained
- Make ready 1/4 cup salsa
- Take 2 tbsp taco/chili seasoning
- Make ready 1 can refried beans
- Get 1 cup shredded cheese
- Take 6 sprouted tortillas
These flavorful Instant Pot® shredded chicken tacos are easy to prep and even easier to cook- let the pressure cooker do all the work! If we knew the Instant Pot could turn out delicious, juicy chicken tacos, then we would have bought one a lot sooner. If you haven't jumped on the bandwagon already you're going to want to for these. Grate the onion and add the grated onion and its juice to the Instant Pot.
Steps to make Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake:
- Cook the chicken in the Instant Pot for 30 minutes. Pull the meat.
- Mix in tomatoes, salsa, and taco/chili seasoning in a medium mixing bowl. Add more or less seasoning based on taste
- Use 2 tortillas to line the bottom of a Corning ware dish. Spread 1/3 of the refried beans over the tortillas. Next spread half of the chicken mixture. After that sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese.
- Use 2 more tortillas to cover the layer you made in the previous step. Spread 1/3 of the refried beans and then the rest of the chicken mixture. Sprinkle another 1/3 of the cheese.
- Cover this new layer with the last 2 tortillas. Spread the rest of the refried beans and sprinkle the remaining cheese.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cover the taco bake with foil and put in oven for 30 minutes. To finish, optionally, remove foil and put under the broiler for an additional 2 minutes
- Serve with typical taco tops.
Add chicken, BBQ sauce, worcestershire sauce, paprika and broth, then. This all-in-one pressure cooker dinner has quickly become a family favorite! Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bowls all cooked together in one pot, with rice, black beans, corn, salsa, chicken and seasonings. Ready for a Taco Tuesday reboot? Loaded with juicy shreds of chicken, hearty black beans, and sweet corn, all swimming in a smoky, spiced broth, this chicken taco soup recipe is.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food instant pot chicken taco bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!