Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spiced cajun chicken pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life.
Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is the perfect family meal. Juicy cajun-spiced chicken is served over a bed of creamy linguine that's packed full of sautéed veggies.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook spiced cajun chicken pasta using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Get 1 rotisserie chicken
- Prepare 2-3 peppers chopped, yellow, red orange
- Make ready 1 pound fettuccini noodles, I use flavored noodles like basil
- Make ready 1/2 cup parm cheese
- Prepare 1/4 cup white wine
- Get 1 large lemon / squeeze juice
- Prepare 3 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 /2 tbsp flour
- Take 2 small pints of whipping cream or whole milk
- Take 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- Make ready 1 tbsp red pepper seasoning
- Take 1 tsp barbere or Indian seasoning
- Prepare 1 tsp nutmeg
- Prepare Salt and pepper generous
- Make ready Splash milk if needed to thin sauce
- Take 12 grape tomatoes
Saute the mushrooms with butter The Cajun spice really is the secret to a GOOD Cajun Chicken Pasta! Despite my husband always complaining that he doesn't like pasta dishes, it never stops me from making more pasta. Dry Cajun spice blend is made of paprika, cayenne pepper, herbs, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe.
Instructions to make Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Heat up your iron skillet, add 3 tbsp of butter on med heat.
- Boil water for noodles w salt / do not add noodles yet. Get it boiling
- Chop all veggies, leave grape tomatoes whole, juice lemon set aside,
- Once butter is melting add 1 pint of cream, stir, it will bubble add all your seasoning, stir, add lemon juice, stir. Add white wine, salt and pepper, flour. Stir, add additional pint of cream stir. This should bubble but not burn keep stirring, add milk if needed to thin sauce, you want it like Alfredo sauce. Add more seasoning to taste for spicy flavor. Add parm cheese. Turn down to med low heat/ add veggies, and chicken. Stir let this simmer for 5-8 minutes
- Add pasta noodles, boil for 5-8 minutes, strain add a little pasta water, w noodles and oil oil. Set aside
- Take your pasta sauce off stove! You are ready to serve sauce over hot noodles!! Add parm cheese to taste!!
There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot Place the chicken cubes in a bowl, pour the Cajun seasoning over top, then stir to coat the chicken in the spices. Then, as the pasta cooks, you can season the chicken with a store-bought Cajun spice blend, which typically contains a mix of paprika, garlic and onion This will give the chicken a warm, smoky aroma, without being overwhelmingly spicy. This dish is best served with a light side salad, roasted veggies. Cajun Chicken Pasta - spicy, cajun-flavored chicken tossed into creamy melt-in-your-mouth alfredo sauce with pasta. Super easy to make with amazing flavors that's perfect for family weeknight dinners or get together!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food spiced cajun chicken pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!