Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mini spring rolls (lumpia mini). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lumpia are various types of spring rolls commonly found in Indonesia and the Philippines. Lumpia are made of thin paper-like or crepe-like pastry skin called "lumpia wrapper" enveloping savory or. Fun note: Lumpia means egg roll in Spanish to the loose translation would be Chinese style eg.
Mini Spring Rolls (Lumpia Mini) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Mini Spring Rolls (Lumpia Mini) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mini spring rolls (lumpia mini) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Spring Rolls (Lumpia Mini):
- Make ready 50 gr chicken fillet, chopped
- Prepare 2 medium sized carrots, cut into matchsticks
- Take 100 gr cabbage, chopped
- Get 4 sheets romaine lettuce, chopped
- Prepare 1 celery, chopped
- Get 2 green onion, chopped
- Take 3 shallots, thinly sliced (can use onions)
- Get 2 garlic, thinly sliced
- Make ready to taste Salt, sugar, ground pepper
- Get 15-20 sheets wonton wrapper
These crunchy and delicious spring rolls (Lumpia) are the perfect appetizers for any party and great for snacking, too. This can be made vegetarian or a little meat may be added, too. Mini Spring Rolls - the perfect snack for Lunar New Year. Filled with chicken floss and deep-fried, so yummy!!
Instructions to make Mini Spring Rolls (Lumpia Mini):
- Saute the shallots and garlic until fragant. Add the chicken and cook it until its color gets changed.
- Add carrots. Saute briefly. - Put all the remaining vegetables. Add salt, sugar and pepper. Give a little water. Stir until the water gets evaporated.
- Give it a taste. Add seasoning as needed. Turn the heat off and let it cool down.
- Place a wonton wrapper on a flat surface, add 1 tablespoon of the vegetable mixture into a corner of the wrapper, and then roll the edge of the wrapper tightly around the mixture. Fold the two side corners towards the middle of the wrapper while continuing to roll up. Paint the top edge with a dab of water and wrap tightly the rest of the way. Make sure all edges are tightly sealed. Place seam side down. Cover with plastic wrap to avoid drying out.
- In a large wok or medium saucepan over high heat, add about 1-2 inches of cooking oil.
- Put several spring rolls into the oil and allow them to cook for 2-3 minutes, turning them over a couple times, or until the wonton wrappers are golden brown. Remove them to a cooling rack or paper-towel-covered plate to allow them to drain.
- I serve the spring roll with Thai Chili sauce.
I have always liked the mini spring rolls with chicken or pork floss filling as it is tasty and easy to do. Of course you can wrap it with any filling of your choice like Dried Prawn Cili (Sambal Heh. These tiny spring rolls are extremely popular snacks and cocktail morsels throughout Indonesia. Depending on the region, some Indonesian cooks use wood ear mushrooms and dried shrimp, while others employ bamboo shoots.. Cover the rolls with plastic wrap to retain moisture.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mini spring rolls (lumpia mini) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!