Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy,fresh tomato chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Combine this creamy tomato chicken with a beautiful garden salad for a perfect, well-rounded meal. If you happen to have any leftovers, pack it up right away for an easy lunch to take to work the next day! This chicken dish also tastes great served over rice or quinoa.
Creamy,fresh tomato chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Creamy,fresh tomato chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy,fresh tomato chicken using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy,fresh tomato chicken:
- Get 3 large or 5 small Chicken breast boneless skinless
- Make ready 3 table spoons butter unsalted
- Make ready Seasoning as you wish I used
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic salt
- Prepare 1/8 tsp smoked paprika
- Prepare 1 tsp butter flavor optional
- Take 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Get 1 small tomato just the juice cut a small part to drain
- Make ready Salt/pepper
- Make ready Cream
- Take 1/3 cup butter unsalted melted
- Prepare 3/4 cup milk not cold room temp
- Make ready Season to flavor I use
- Make ready 1 tsp butter flavor
- Get 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- Get 3 tsp tomato basil
- Get 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Take Sprinkle of all-purpose seasoning
- Take 1/4 tsp basil
- Prepare 1/2 any color pepper
- Make ready Optional tomato juiced
Made in one pan for easy cleanup! QUICK & SIMPLE INGREDIENTS - It's an incredibly easy recipe with simple ingredients. Perfect for a cozy weeknight dinner. It's made with chicken thighs, onions, garlic, spices, fresh spinach, canned tomatoes, and butter.
Instructions to make Creamy,fresh tomato chicken:
- Start with either one first I did the chicken so the milk cld come to room temp add your butter for the chicken melt completely pat chicken dry place in butter and flip so both sides have butter add seasonings for chicken here
- If you wish to cut a small hole and squeeze the juice from tomato over chicken cover w lid after about 10 mins on lower setting flip pouring juice from pan over chicken recover and let continue to cook until fully reached internal temp
- Set aside chicken put butter, in pan on low heat till melted slowly stir in milk
- Add seasoning let sit on low heat dont stir till it has tiny bubbling, by the time you are done w seasoning shld be ready to stir
- Add additional veggies here I did a tomato tht I juiced and a pepper this way I can tell the kids its peppers not tomatoes 🙄 stir well and until it is lightly bubbling remove from heat add chicken back to the mix with all the juice bring up to tempature needed serve over rice, or with roasted veggies kids and hubby never know 😉
- Top w cheese of wish basil fresh spinach etc possibilities are endless and delicious
This creamy tomato basil chicken recipe has tender chicken and plenty of garlic in a delicious fresh tomato and basil cream sauce. The fresh tomatoes and basil add such a nice and summery flavor that lightens up the cream sauce. Fresh tomatoes and cream are such a good combination, in my opinion. Another great side for the Italian Chicken in tomato sauce would be these roasted smashed potatoes with garlic and parmesan. Now here's one last tip before getting to the recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food creamy,fresh tomato chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!