Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spicy beef stew. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
I absolutely love beef stew, but it can take quite a while for that to get falling apart tender! You know what else is awesome? Instant pot spicy beef stew is for reals a one pot recipe, all in the instant pot!
Spicy Beef Stew is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Spicy Beef Stew is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy beef stew using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Beef Stew:
- Take 2 lbs stew beef
- Take 1 tbs onion powder
- Get 1 tbs garlic powder
- Take 1 sazon packet
- Take 1 tbs adobo
- Make ready 2 tbs soy sauce
- Take 1 chicken bouillon cube
- Prepare 1 tsp oregano
- Make ready 1/4 tsp cumin
- Take to taste Red pepper flakes
- Take 3 tbs tomato paste
- Make ready 1-2 tsp light brown sugar
- Take 3-4 c water
- Make ready 1 med sweet potato peeled
- Get 2-3 small white potatoes, peeled
- Make ready 2-3 carrots, peeled
- Make ready 1 yellow onion
- Make ready 1/4 red pepper, chopped
- Get Olive oil
Bho Kho is a nice change to the usual bowl of pho noodles. Share: Rate this Recipe If you think stew can be "blah" or "boring," you'll enjoy this easy, flavorful dish. As one reader says, "Very delicious, warming, and tasty. Spicy Beef Stew: Are you having a little trouble trying to figure out what you want to eat for dinner?
Steps to make Spicy Beef Stew:
- Season beef with red pepper, onion powder, adobo, garlic powder, sazon, soy sauce, chicken bouillon cube, oregano & olive oil. Cover & let marinade 1-2 days.
- Heat a pot over medium heat with olive oil. Add beef & brown on each side. Once beef is browned on all sides, add 3-4 c water. (I recommend putting water into marinade bowl so you don't waste marinade).You want water to cover beef. Cover pot & let beef boil 1- 1 1/2 hrs until beef is tender. Check on it occasionally, if water dries up, add more water. Once beef is tender, cut potatoes, carrots & onion.
- Add regular potatoes & carrots. Stir, add more water if needed. Let beef & potatoes simmer for 10 minutes. Then add sweet potatoes & onions, stir. After 6 minutes, add red pepper flakes, stir again. Let boil 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste & brown sugar, stir again. Let stew boil until reaching desired thickness. Serve over white rice or with bread.
Is it really cold outside and you want some nice warm food to warm you up? Sichuan has more beef dishes than most other Chinese provinces, and their spicy beef stew is considered to be comfort food. Made with star anise, Sichuan peppercorns, and chili bean sauce. A really flavorful beef stew with a rich broth is the perfect cold-weather meal, and this one is almost The contrast keeps the stew from being bland or boring, but doesn't give you something so spicy. Crock Pot Beef StewBeckies Kitchen. beef stew meat, beef broth, paprika, salt, flour, beef stew, bay leaf Easy Spicy Crockpot Double Beef StewWicked Stuffed. worcestershire sauce, salt, beef stew.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spicy beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!