Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, ghana light chicken soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In today's recipe I share with you the most authentic Ghana chicken soup, no fail chicken soup, easy and tasty Ghana chicken light soup. Ghana Light Soup - enjoy with: Fufu, Banku, Kenkey, and by itself! It is an excellent remedy for a cold.
Ghana light chicken soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Ghana light chicken soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ghana light chicken soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ghana light chicken soup:
- Prepare 1 big garden egg
- Make ready 1 medium sized white onions
- Make ready Few dices of red onions
- Prepare 1 fresh chicken(please be sure to use live chicken and native one if possible)
- Take Salt
- Take 3 medium sized fresh tomatoes
- Take 2 seeds yellow scotch bonnet pepper
- Prepare 6-7 seeds green u ripe scotch bonnet pepper
- Prepare 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- Prepare 2 deseeded uda spice
- Get 1 clove garlic(optional)
- Get Big cut of ginger
- Prepare cubes Seasoning
- Prepare For the swallow
- Get Boil cassava and unripe plantain and pound in a mortar just like pounded yam
Peanut butter and tomatoes lend a rich and creamy backdrop to this simple, hearty Ghanaian chicken stew. Up for something a bit bolder? Our recipe was inspired by Sara'o Maozac's story "East, West, Then Backward: Falling for Groundnut Soup in Ghana." Recipe for spicy and light chicken soup, Nkaakra. Light soup is basically a hot, tomatoey broth with ground fish powder and bits of meat or fish.
Steps to make Ghana light chicken soup:
- Wash and place cleaned pieced chicken in a pot and add the grinded ginger and garlic with seasoning, salt and the diced onions.
- First stir and cover for the chicken to cook in it’s own juice after which you add more water and continue cooking until the chicken is half way cooked. Then drop in the whole garden egg, yellow scotch bonnet pepper, whole white onions and whole tomatoes and cover to continue cooking
- After like 7-8 minutes, remove the garden egg, tomatoes, onions and pepper you added and blend with little water in a blender to a smooth paste and set aside (or pound in a mortar)
- Now add the tomato paste to the chicken and stock boiling.
- Stir and add the uda spice, green unripe pepper and some more water and cover to cook for about 3minutes
- Now use a tiny mesh sieve to sieve in the blended mix and watch as the soup thickens to a light thick consistency
- Taste for seasoning and allow to cook for some 4 minutes
With pasta, chicken, sweet fruit, salty cashews, and a creamy dressing, every bite of this Cashew Hey everyone, welcome back to my channel today Im preparing Ghana light soup or pepper soup with. Chicken soup, however, is infinitely tastier. Check out our wildly different takes on chicken soup in the slideshow, and decide which style you're going for These dumplings are super light and fluffy, but still hold their shape and don't disintegrate or get gummy when cooked. The key is the ratio of liquid. Mustard green chicken soup is a traditional Taiwanese New Year dish that makes a healthy lunch or light dinner.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food ghana light chicken soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!