Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pan-seared chicken with cilantro dill cream. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pan-seared chicken with cilantro dill cream is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pan-seared chicken with cilantro dill cream is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Transfer the pine nuts to a blender or food processor and add cilantro, sour cream, the. Pan-roasting—as opposed to slow-braising—renders the chicken skin golden and the meat tender and juicy for this dish with riesling cream sauce, chanterelles In this modern-day riff on braised poulet au riesling , succulent pan-seared chicken is nestled into a white wine cream sauce at the final moment. In our easy cilantro chicken recipe, boneless chicken breasts are cooked with a creamy cilantro and cream sauce, tomatoes, and peppers.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pan-seared chicken with cilantro dill cream using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pan-seared chicken with cilantro dill cream:
- Make ready 4 chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless
- Make ready 1 tsp kosher salt
- Prepare 1 tsp sugar
- Get 1 tsp dried oregano
- Get 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cumin
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare 1 jalapeno pepper, halved
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic
- Get 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Take 1/4 cup fresh dill
- Get Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Get 1/2 cup sour cream
Chicken breasts in a creamy cilantro sauce are served over roasted zucchini, with a side of linguine pasta. Transfer the mixture to a blender and blend until smooth. Return the mixture to the sauce pan and stir in the cream and green onions; bring to a boil and remove from heat. Succulent browned chicken gets a healthy, delicious boost of flavor from cauliflower cream sauce.
Steps to make Pan-seared chicken with cilantro dill cream:
- Sandwich the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of parchment paper and pound them with a kitchen mallet or heavy pot until they're about 2 cm thick.
- Combine the salt, sugar, oregano, paprika, cumin and black pepper and sprinkle the mixture onto the chicken. Add a glug of extra virgin olive oil and rub the spices into the meat until thoroughly coated.
- Lay the chicken breasts into a large pan on medium-high heat and let fry for 6 minutes. Flip them over and fry 6 minutes on the other side.
- While you're waiting for the chicken, make the cilantro dill cream. Remove about half of the seeds from the jalapeno, then chop the pepper and throw it into a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients, plus a pinch of salt, and blitz until you have a slightly chunky sauce.
- Once cooked, remove the chicken breasts to a plate and let them rest for 5 minutes before carving. Serve topped with the herb cream.
Pan-seared chicken is chicken that either begins or is fully cooked on the stove-top in a pan. Regular-sized chicken breasts should begin on the stove-top and finish off in the oven due to their size. Because of their thickness, finishing them in the oven helps them to cook through evenly. Pan-seared chicken thighs cooked in a dutch oven with fresh cilantro and lime jasmine rice. An instant low calorie chicken dish.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pan-seared chicken with cilantro dill cream recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!