Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheesy broccoli chicken soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy broccoli chicken soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cheesy broccoli chicken soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
This is a thick and creamy cheddar cheese soup with chunks of chicken meat and broccoli florets. I was in the mood for something chickeny, broccolliy, cheesy, and spicy as well - so I made a few changes. First, I sauteed a whole large yellow onion with three cloves of garlic - then added the roux.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy broccoli chicken soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy broccoli chicken soup:
- Get soup
- Make ready 1/2 cup butter
- Prepare 4 cup milk
- Make ready 4 cup water
- Take 8 cup broccoli
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp salt
- Take 1 tbsp pepper
- Get 32 oz velveta cheese
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- Prepare chicken
- Get 2 each chicken breast
- Get 3 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1 dash pepper
- Prepare 1 dash salt
How to make chicken and broccoli soup? Make the base: Start by sautéing onion, celery, carrot and chopped broccoli stalks until soft and fragrant then add garlic and seasoning. Add chicken stock, milk and cornstarch mix (optional to thicken) and bring to a simmer. Who wouldn't love a creamy sauce with a blend of cheddar cheeses and broccoli?
Steps to make Cheesy broccoli chicken soup:
- Combine milk, water, broccoli, salt, pepper, and garlic in stock pot at medium heat.
- cut butter stick into slices and add to soup.
- cut the entire block of cheese into slices or cubes to reduce the melt time and avoid clumps.
- Cook for 30 minutes stirring often to avoid burning anything on the bottom of the pot.
- take chicken and slice into fillets so that it cooks evenly. pan sear in olive oil while putting salt and pepper on each side
- once chicken is cooked, remove and cut into cubes.
- add chicken as desired to pot, or as garnish to individual bowls depending on the person eating, garnish with shredded cheese if desired.
- Enjoy :]
Just add chicken and frozen vegetables with Campbell's® Oven Sauces Cheesy Broccoli Chicken and bake. Home › Food › Recipes › Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole Recipe. We've replaced the traditional canned condensed soup with a simple homemade cream sauce for a healthier take, and there's no need to pre-cook the rice, broccoli, or chicken - simply dump it all into a casserole dish. Turn off heat, add thyme, chicken, mayonnaise and milk, stirring to combine. Once rice mixture is ready, remove from.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cheesy broccoli chicken soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!