Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, baked bbq chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Then, the chicken is removed from the oven and basted with BBQ. This Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken recipe will be a major win for dinner! Luckily, this oven-baked barbecue chicken is just as wonderful and doesn't dry out with that beautiful layer of sauce on top.
Baked BBQ Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Baked BBQ Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked bbq chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Prepare Garlic
- Prepare Onion
- Prepare Cajun seasoning
- Get Original Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
- Get 2 tablespoons margarine
- Make ready Boneless chicken thighs
Baked BBQ Chicken Tenders. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. What cut of chicken should I use for BBQ Chicken? Baked BBQ Chicken is a classic American family dinner.
Steps to make Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a pan (large enough for your amount of chicken) with vegetable oil spray
- Season chicken on both sides with garlic, onion, and Cajun seasoning, in the vegetable oil sprayed pan.
- Place chicken in oven for 25 minutes
- Leave oven on at 350. Take out chicken, add margarine and sweet baby Ray's BBQ sauce over top.
- Place back in oven and cook an additional 25-30minutes.
- Take out, let it cool down, and serve with a side of veggies and mashed potatoes. Or serve with your own choice of sides.
Kids love it, husbands love it, and us moms can make it lickety-split for a crowd-pleasing dinner — therefore, we love it too. Place chicken breast in a baking dish. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Spread BBQ sauce on each chicken breast. This BBQ chicken recipe calls for just five simple household ingredients!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food baked bbq chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!