Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Inspired by Fazoli's Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo with chicken ! This is an easy one pot dish that tastes so rich and absolutely decadent :) This recipe. You can't go wrong with this baked tortellini Alfredo recipe - butter, cream, chicken, pasta, and cheese, cheese, cheese!
Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo:
- Take Chicken
- Make ready 8 oz Chicken Breast
- Make ready 1 tbsp Blues Hog Dry Rub Seasoning
- Get 1 tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- Get 1/4 cup Onion, diced
- Take 4 Branches Cilantro, destemmed and chopped
- Make ready Tortellini Alfredo
- Prepare 8 oz Three Cheese Tortellini
- Get 12 oz Alfredo Sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp GroundPepper
- Get 2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
Put it together with fresh vegetables, chicken and cheese tortellini. Chicken Alfredo Tortellini Video: Dave and I raised five kids. Then you can serve it family style at the dinner table with a little freshly chopped parsley and. Add tortellini, alfredo sauce and fresh grated pepper to chicken.
Steps to make Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo:
- Slice 8oz Chicken Breast in half longways, pat both sides with towel to remove excess juices. Season with dry rub seasoning. Heat skillet medium high with butter as heats up. Add chicken and don’t touch. Let it sear approx 6-8 minutes. Turn over and continue to sear. Baste with butter sauce. Continue to sear until chicken is tender or 120° in center. Meanwhile add diced 3/4 of diced onion and half the cilantro and sauté with chicken. Remove chicken and let rest in aluminum foil to maintain heat.
- In a sauce pan, add water and salt to a boil and add in tortellini. Stir immediately. Continue to lightly boil for about 2min. Drain.
- In skillet on low heat, add in Alfredo sauce, pepper, and Cayenne Pepper. Stir occasionally until hot and add tortellini and remaining onion and cilantro. Continue to stir until lightly boils.
- Remove chicken, and sautéed onion/cilantro from foil, slice chicken.
- Plate Tortellini Alfredo and top with slices of chicken and sauté mix.
- Serve and enjoy!
Grate parmesan cheese on top of mixture and put in oven until cheese starts to melt. Classic chicken Alfredo gets a slow-cooker twist with this no-fuss recipe that is guaranteed to become a family favorite. Add cheese tortellini and spinach to slow cooker; stir. Chicken Alfredo Tortellini Soup is like a chicken Alfredo recipe with vegetables in a creamy soup. Make this recipe for a comforting meal.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!